Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Calibrating the drone

johnbwvu

Reaction score
I have plugged a cable into the drone and then the computer (and I've also tried the iphone). The software cannot 'find' the drone and therefore, I have been unable to calibrate it. It is very unstable and doesn't respond correctly to commands from the controller. What's the secret of getting the software to find the drone?
John

I have plugged a cable into the drone and then the computer (and I've also tried the iphone). The software cannot 'find' the drone and therefore, I have been unable to calibrate it. It is very unstable and doesn't respond correctly to commands from the controller. What's the secret of getting the software to find the drone?
John
i had the same problem, until o tried a few different usb cables, for some reason my original cable just doesnt like that drone, i have tried the cable from the second kit and on the 1st kit it works, i tried the non working cable with kit number 2 and it works but the non working cable still wont connect to kit number 1... i stopped trying to figure it out and just found a cable that worked..weird to say the least ..i know it sounds stupid but try different cables from cell phones and such

Last edited:
Thanks - I wondered if that wasn't the problem. I guess I'll need to hit Walmart for a selection of different cables.
John

had the same problem, until o tried a few different usb cables
I have had this happen to me and the cable looked in perfect condition, but would not connect to my iPhone. Frustrated the hell out of me. Finally tried a different cable and worked fine. I ordered extra cables and adapters to convert iOS and usb-c cables in any configuration that same night to put extras in each drone case.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kylst18