Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Best 4s LiPo battery/ charger combo?

I’m new to Drones and have my first one on order. A GT2 Crusader which will be here this coming Wednesday. I’m super stoked to start learning. Got two buddies that are serious Drone pilots to help me.

So the 120C rating means??? I’ve got four Turnigy 1300 4S 65C battery’s onntheir way.
The C rating on a battery is a reference value to what constant "current" it can put out. Why that is important is the relation to how much power it will output to your motors (that's known as discharging or 'drain' on the battery). It also is reference to how high a rate of charge current the battery can handle (the higher the number, the higher current you can charge the battery at - thus, if you have a varying rate charger, you can fully charge higher C rated batteries faster at the maximum current it can take the charge). The C rating can also be an indication of how much 'punch' or burst it can output to your motors (just make sure your ESCs & motors can handle it, or you'll be burning them out fast for sure). Here's a link that explains about LiPo battery C rating:

Hi guys, total newbie here. Sorry if its wrong board biut it is 4s battery related. I have an F4 Betaflight FC and for some reason it wont work with a 4s battery but perfectly with 3s?

Any suggestions perhaps?

thanks for the response TGO, everything lights up on the drone with the normal binding tone.... however, when i try to arm it, nothing happens.

exact same thing happens with the 3s, but it arms and flies....

Hi...i am a new user here. In my case i also use the CNHL 4s 1300mAh 100c batteries, but only for freestyle. They are too heavy for racing, and the power output isn’t really noticeable. At least compared to the Turnigy ones, even though the Turnigy batteries have a lower current output rating.

printed circuit assembly

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackPiggy