Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Avata settings in manual mode

4 Inch Pistons

Reaction score
I have done some adjusting on the settings and think I have made things worse. What setting do you have or did you stay with the factory settings?

I stay with factory, to me it's easier to get used to that once than to try and change things and constantly having to try to relearn how it behaves after each change.

Reactions: Texas Red
Slightly off topic… I used the simulator yesterday. I discovered (dahhh), that the mode switch on the controller has to be set to manual mode. This also requires that that “custom” setting be set to manual mode in the settings. After this, the simulator acts much more like the real drone. Before that, the simulator acted as if the drone was in normal mode.

But after I played with the simulator for 10 minutes or so, my stomach got upset. I believe this was partly due to vertigo and partly due to the self imposed stress of trying to fly the drone correctly.

When I fly the drone (in normal mode), I usually like to sit down but I’ve never gotten sick. Is this something that just takes time to get use?

Funny you should ask. Here is my thread from a while back.

Reactions: pedz
But after I played with the simulator for 10 minutes or so, my stomach got upset. I believe this was partly due to vertigo and partly due to the self imposed stress of trying to fly the drone correctly.
As mentioned in that thread the simulator's garbage, don't use it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nailz