Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Anyway to use DJI goggles without transmitting by my head?

kangusmangus

Reaction score
Like the title says is there a way to transmit the signal without the radiation? Like through a cable or box of some type?

Helpful lol... Funny how i can fly all day with analog and not feel sick ever and if i fly dji too long i get sick feeling... But yeah conspiracies.... Really helps me figure out how to externally view the FPV lol

Helpful lol... Funny how i can fly all day with analog and not feel sick ever and if i fly dji too long i get sick feeling... But yeah conspiracies.... Really helps me figure out how to externally view the FPV lol
There should be a port on the goggles to which you can attach a phone or a pad for "external" viewing.

Reactions: kangusmangus
Get used to the view and movements, that's what's getting you sick, not the transmission. Way larger picture than analog is more likely to cause it.

Reactions: Michael610
Get used to the view and movements, that's what's getting you sick, not the transmission. Way larger picture than analog is more likely to cause it.
Nah it’s the weight of the goggles mostly man... otherwise I could fly all day... idk if transmission plays a part or not but I wouldn’t doubt it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kylst18