Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Anybody looking to get rid of a working FPV Drone?

Klooz

Reaction score
Hello,

Looking for a good beginner setup. I have transmitter and goggles. So I'm just looking for a ready to fly.

Thanks for the replies. They both are pretty nice.

Any recommendations at a $400 price point?

Also, should I look into getting a different transmitter. It seems that Spektrum 6XE can be a little buggy? I've seen a few threads out there that said to make sure you have a failsafe if you're going to fly with a spektrum transmitter. Just wondering if anybody has had any issues.

I ask because I was thinking about buying a drone / transmitter combo like this.

ARRIS C250 V2 250mm RC Quadcopter FPV Racing Drone RTF w/Flycolor 4-in-1 Tower + Radiolink AT9 + 4S Battery + HD Camera https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N1Z58MY/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_LjCXzb601NPD1

Reactions: HighTechPauper
Thanks for the replies. They both are pretty nice.

Any recommendations at a $400 price point?

Also, should I look into getting a different transmitter. It seems that Spektrum 6XE can be a little buggy? I've seen a few threads out there that said to make sure you have a failsafe if you're going to fly with a spektrum transmitter. Just wondering if anybody has had any issues.

I ask because I was thinking about buying a drone / transmitter combo like this.

ARRIS C250 V2 250mm RC Quadcopter FPV Racing Drone RTF w/Flycolor 4-in-1 Tower + Radiolink AT9 + 4S Battery + HD Camera https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N1Z58MY/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_LjCXzb601NPD1
What's up Klooz!
The c250 v2 will not disappoint. I'm no expert but I have several rtf and it is by far one of the better ones , video range alittle weak but build quality and flight is superb!
Hobbywing has it for 279 with at9 transmitter

What's up Klooz!
The c250 v2 will not disappoint. I'm no expert but I have several rtf and it is by far one of the better ones , video range alittle weak but build quality and flight is superb!
Hobbywing has it for 279 with at9 transmitter
Thank you Chun. Do you know how the AT9 transmitter compares to my Spektrum? If the Spektrum is better I may just buy the drone and install a spektrum receiver.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Thank you Chun. Do you know how the AT9 transmitter compares to my Spektrum? If the Spektrum is better I may just buy the drone and install a spektrum receiver.

I prefer the at9 ,with it and my Devo the spectrum sits on a shelf.The build quality feels better in my hands and I have seen videos of more tech people than myself compare it to a touranus

Reactions: VirtueViolater
I prefer the at9 ,with it and my Devo the spectrum sits on a shelf.The build quality feels better in my hands and I have seen videos of more tech people than myself compare it to a touranus
Thank for the info. I noticed that there were more compare videos for the AT9 too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adax