Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

There is no video transmitter tab in beta flight configurator

Ekaterina

Reaction score
hi, I have a happymodel mobula6 1s for 1year, and have not used for a while, maybe 3 months. Today I was trying to fly it, but my goggles could not find the mobula6's VTX, then I checked it with beta flight configurator, and found there is no video transmitter tab, and checked Ports tab that looks default.

Then I tried to use configurator with 1s battery and turn on UART2 or swap to UART1, etc, but did not work.

Thus, how can I get back the video transmitter? Also, I have no idea why VTX is gone. The drone body has no damage because I have kept it in the hard box all the time.

Attachments

• video transmitter is gone.JPG
    video transmitter is gone.JPG
    107.8 KB · Views: 6
hi, I have a happymodel mobula6 1s for 1year, and have not used for a while, maybe 3 months. Today I was trying to fly it, but my goggles could not find the mobula6's VTX, then I checked it with beta flight configurator, and found there is no video transmitter tab, and checked Ports tab that looks default.

Then I tried to use configurator with 1s battery and turn on UART2 or swap to UART1, etc, but did not work.

Thus, how can I get back the video transmitter? Also, I have no idea why VTX is gone. The drone body has no damage because I have kept it in the hard box all the time.
Hi...try working with a mentor in this FB group

No vtx tables until version 4.1
oh, really, then I've never tried before, but we need to use an attaching tiny controller to change VTX freq to change channel, I guess.
I will try to find a band one by one, by goggles functions, thanks.

Besides, how difficult is to upgrade firmware 4.1??

I change mine in the goggles with smart audio

Tomk, I confirmed to see video through my FPV goggle, thanks lot !!! One thing I wonder is that I set CLI:
Set VTX_band=4
Set VTX_band=1
Then my VTX should be Band4(F) CH1 5740M. However, I am using Foxeer Wildfiree 5.8ghz, and need to select E2, instead of F1, in order to get a vision. I guess the band numbers of Frequency table and Foxeer's channel selector are not related...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
az.lonewolf81