Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Thanks to you all!!!!

broncosdad1317

Reaction score
Thanks to everyone that helped me over the past few days. I couldn't have figured everything from betaflight to antenna placement down to switch assigning and mode selection I am all good now I was super scared and then I told myself I got this. I've flown a hundred times. It's just more serious and powerful that's all. I went out for the first real flight with my first freestyle/race quad and man it was insane. I was flipping and doing cyclones and tons of stuff my first flight. Loving it. She flys so smooth and everything's working great. Thanks again guys. Much love can't wait for more flights. Haha gotta order a bunch of packs....

Now just gotta save a bit and get that with some more packs.
You want 75c minimum, any smaller C value degrade pretty fast
Thegreenorange mentioned some-$100 goggles,I agree. Theres no value in the $500 it takes for the goggles you are saving for, just my opinion. I figured I'd get a cheap set, then a set of FS later. I did, then sent the FS's back

For sure yeah I think you told me about the battery before and I've definitely been looking at 100 C batteries as for the goggles I'm pretty set in my ways but by the fat sharks if there not what I want them to be I'll send it back and get different goggles and I'll tell you you were right :)

Reactions: NeoCloneOne
What are you using and do they actually give you good video with little noise how many antenna jacks are there

If you order FS's from Amazon, you can easily return them. I think Jerry ordered 3 different goggles from them, tried them and then sent two back

Because I've done a ton of research over the last year year and a half and found that there's nothing really other than fat sharks that are as good as them the commanders are good and I think sky zone or something has a pair that's all right but they still aren't as good as the fat sharks

Reactions: VirtueViolater
What are you using and do they actually give you good video with little noise how many antenna jacks are there
I have the Eachine vr008. They have two antennas but aren't diversity (having two receivers). They work well, video noise is usually a result of Low power vtx, bad antennas/placement and etc. not the goggles, most goggles have a decent quality feed, if its all configured properly

I have the Eachine vr008. They have two antennas but aren't diversity (having two receivers). They work well, video noise is usually a result of Low power vtx, bad antennas/placement and etc. not the goggles, most goggles have a decent quality feed, if its all configured properly
Aren't those box goggles?? Aren't those hard to do fine tune freestyle

Because I've done a ton of research over the last year year and a half and found that there's nothing really other than fat sharks that are as good as them the commanders are good and I think sky zone or something has a pair that's all right but they still aren't as good as the fat sharks
No doubt Fatsharks are what everybody uses

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
captadam