Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Stover Park Racing Day

spiderpig

Reaction score
So this footage is combined from iPhone, iPad, fat shark dvr, and GoPro. Im still waiting on my GoPro mount that will angle it correctly since I fly with the fpv camera at about 30 degrees now. So enjoy the footage. I wanted to show progression of me getting better on this track I designed. I find that flying lower gets more crashes, but is so rewarding when you do it right. I'm still more of an acro guy, but getting my feet dipped into the racing pool.

That was cool, Spider! Your flying seems to be progressing well. I love the idea of a track, I need to set one up here. Thanks for sharing!

Jerry

Reactions: spiderpig
That was cool, Spider! Your flying seems to be progressing well. I love the idea of a track, I need to set one up here. Thanks for sharing!

Jerry

Yeah that park is great since it's the back of where my oldest goes to school. Its mowed often so easy to find crashed quad. The flags my friend has because she runs a drone camp that I help teach. We actually were there to help her learn how to use the Inspire 1 drone, but she had issues with camera so we used other things for footage. Plus fpv racing is really hard to capture on film since they are so small.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
captadam