Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Props vs Props

BlueLineFPV

Reaction score
What's up people of DRP!!! I just ordered like 20 sets of Dal Cyclone 5046c props from RDQ because of the sale they were having. Having done this made me want to ask the question, which props do you fly and why do you fly them??

I really only ever flew DAL Props. First the bullnose 5045 which took a beating and held up crazy good. Amp hungry tho. Then I went to the 5040's but found them a little weak and broke all the time. I've been having good luck with the 5046 here of late. Have been flying them for about 6 months now.
So what about it?? What do you fly????

Reactions: HighTechPauper
I have so many different kinds, HQ V1S and V3's, Dal 5040/45/46/50, and Azure PPA Carbon Fiber 5050 Bi-blades and 5150 Tri-blades are some of my favorites tho. I will sometimes throw on some Hulkies or Racekrafts but they just aren't as durable for me, but I have em so I gotta fly them sometime!.

Same situation as Randy mate but I just can't go past the dal 5045.
I fly gemfan 3056 on my 3" but I have just ordered some 3045 to see if that helps with the oscillations I am getting.
Don't think it will ever be perfect but I will try all options as it is such fun to fly.

Wow, high pitch how are they?

IMG_7199.jpg I placed them on this quad. It’s the FlightClub Tokio X. It has samguk 2306 2400kv motors with racerstar metal 50amp esc with luminier luv v2. I’ve only flown it a few times on 1300 4s and it rips. Full disclosure, I don’t fly with anyone else and am new so anything I fly looks like it rips to me, lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MopacFPV