Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Project Blue Falcon Tributes...

Jtrjr

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I'm flying hard today because of all the work that JC did to help put me in the air. I will be posting my tributes here. I'm a total amateur but JC inspired the h@ll out of me. I don't care if you can even get your bird in the air yet, post a tribute video here. Show JC's Family how much he'll be missed! I will miss you JC! Unedited video to follow...

Jerry

Here's my first. Amateur at best. It's not for me it's for JC! I couldn't have done any of it without JC's help.

Jerry

Reactions: Speeder
Nice flying Jerry,
Lots of good stuff.

I have footage of my flying but I don't know how to get it from Imovie to YT...

Anyway nice work

Keith

Reactions: Jtrjr
Our 2 noob builds inspired by JC's videos . RiP JC , you'll be greatly missed !!
20170705_173619.jpg

I'm flying hard today because of all the work that JC did to help put me in the air. I will be posting my tributes here. I'm a total amateur but JC inspired the h@ll out of me. I don't care if you can even get your bird in the air yet, post a tribute video here. Show JC's Family how much he'll be missed! I will miss you JC! Unedited video to follow...

Jerry
I knew nothing about JC and Project Blue Falcon until I saw UAVFuture's notice of his accident. I have since gone to his PBF channel and there is a great wealth of information there. I subscribed even though I know there will be nothing new coming, but it is all new for me. I would personally like to see his channel hit 100,000 subs so his Dad can get the silver YouTube play button as a tribute to what he has done for this community. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCObMtTKitupRxbYHLlwHE3w

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
captadam