Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

POWERLOOP PRACTICE

Yeah, I think I'm going to have to learn how to do loops around objects soon. I can do them in open air but I'm still afraid of objects. Especially, since I know it"s back to "crash and burn" until I get them down. I might have to start out making one of my older birds a "banger" and use that.

Jerry

Lol, everyday for me is crash and burn :)
But I haven't had anything break so I just go out and harvest it from the ground clean it off and put it up again.
Man, i use to love repairs and building but its getting old....lol. I look at it like this, i built it, i can fix it, i can also crash it. Crashing really does help you to learn how to make your builds tougher. Believe me when i tell you i crash every day multiple times a day. @ Jerry, If i was you, i'd get a cheap knock off frame and use a set of Racerstar esc's and motors, use a camera with battery voltage osd and a cheap receiver for this kinda stuff. I know what kinda money is involved in building a nice quad with quality parts($400 or more) I think as much as you like to build, some regular repairs should be no problem. Judging by your progress so far, you'll be powerlooping all the things in no time.

I really like that advice Vv. Even though my bird is not as expensive as no doubt some of the birds you guys have. And also not built by myself, it’s my first racer and I really don’t want to kill it. My build has been put on hold as work is flat out, think I’ll buy a cheapish bnf to push harder.

I'm at this spot a good bit of the week, this is my storage/office and i also do my builds there so i've been flying there a bunch and have been tempted to try to loop that awning since. Thanks for the advice Raymon, definitely gonna try bigger loops next time

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MopacFPV