Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Optimal voltage setting for warning!!

What do I set my minimum cell voltage to as well as max cell voltage and the warning I have for 3.5 also what's the capacity (mah) portion mean?
Well the minimum IS 3.5 a cell (4 cells × 3.5v giving a minimum charge of 14v) the max is 4.2 (4×4.2= 16.8v), the mah is how fast it discharges, for instance 1500 mah means it'll pump out 1500 milliamps in one hour, the c is "current". This means how much can it pump out at once (burst) without significantly lowering the voltage. If you push your throttle up all the way really quickly it could drain the battery to nearly dead. You'll notice that when you hear your alarm it may just be a beep or two then go silent if you're not pushing your kwad. But when you try to give it input it starts to beep again.

Reactions: broncosdad1317
I'm talking my betaflight settings there's a max a min and a warning and a mah tab to calibrate I think
Ahh I see, it's just multiple alarms, for instance mine chirps when its getting to warning voltage and has a nearly solid buzzer at the minimum, max is just so it knows the condition of the voltage when you first connect, a confirmation beep usually sounds when you plug in, and the mah is just so it knows how many cells there are. At least that's what it SHOULD be but my kwad wont flash yet.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svetlio10