Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Need help

Rabkitz1

Reaction score
I need help choosing fpv goggles I live in uk and I want good range I’ve got a couple race drones and m2z and mavic mini see the DJI goggles can I fly my race drones with them what’s the best ones thanks

You can’t use the DJI racing goggles on your standard analogue racing drones. Those goggles run a proprietary closed loop system designed for DJI gear. Depending on your budget, there are many analogue goggles available starting from $100 right up to $1000 for high end Fatshark complete with diversity modules, antennas etc. I have a pair of Fatshark dominator v3 goggles which work just fine and I’ve seen them second hand for about $250 AUD. If you want to go digital HD be prepared to spend up big with goggles, air units and a suitable quad frame to plonk them into. I have a set of DJI HD goggles and the experience in my opinion is way ahead of analogue. Expensive for sure but I love flying my quads and I’m prepared to invest in my all consuming hobby. Weird heh?
Maybe look at the EV 800 goggles to start with, they’re pretty good without having to give up a kidney to get you started.

I need help choosing fpv goggles I live in uk and I want good range I’ve got a couple race drones and m2z and mavic mini see the DJI goggles can I fly my race drones with them what’s the best ones thanks
What price range are you looking at?

Reactions: HighTechPauper
Getting very good analog is about the same as going DJI digital HD cost wise, since your new and don't have a ton invested already it is a perfect time to make that decision.

Well I’ve decided to go DJI and I’ve bought the thing to put on the side to get anolge and I’ve bought the rapid fire module so hopefully it will be as good as fat shark goggles any of use fly dji

Well I’ve decided to go DJI and I’ve bought the thing to put on the side to get anolge and I’ve bought the rapid fire module so hopefully it will be as good as fat shark goggles any of use fly dji
As mentioned in an earlier post, I’ve got a couple of iFlight units (DC3 and DC5). Certainly not used for racing as they’re fairly heavy due to the air unit but very capable and the picture quality is excellent. I use mine for mainly cruising and exploring, you can do the normal flips and rolls etc and they crash reasonably well. I also run the analogue adapter and looking at either the rapid fire or tbs fusion to upgrade my true d receiver. I do fly analogue with the dji goggles but they are not up to the quality of the high end fat shark goggles (a bit more latency) but certainly good enough for most styles of flying.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
viorel007