Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

More practice around home

And you flew over water and you didn’t bag the quad for being something that it wasn’t. Steady, steady. Nice work!
Thanks, I'm working on it, and flying over water always scares the heck out of me!!! To me this thing is a glorified Mavic... with the ability to do acro... in the distant future sometime!

Here is another one over water, at the 2 minute mark I had gotten a little to low and to fast (for me) and had to put the brakes on and regroup for a second before going over the barge.

Last edited:
Reactions: tevek
Slowly but steadily! And once again, absolutely stunning place you've got yourself there! In the Netherlands, having so much space to yourself is so rare... Keep up the practicing!
As for myself, I have finally gotten to flying in between objects rather than above them this weekend as well, will be posting a little video soon. It's such a big difference as you are so aware of your surroundings! Absolutely love this angry bird.

Reactions: A.O.
Slowly but steadily! And once again, absolutely stunning place you've got yourself there! In the Netherlands, having so much space to yourself is so rare... Keep up the practicing!
As for myself, I have finally gotten to flying in between objects rather than above them this weekend as well, will be posting a little video soon. It's such a big difference as you are so aware of your surroundings! Absolutely love this angry bird.
Looking forward to your video..

Reactions: JoostGT3
Thanks, I'm working on it, and flying over water always scares the heck out of me!!! To me this thing is a glorified Mavic... with the ability to do acro... in the distant future sometime!

Here is another one over water, at the 2 minute mark I had gotten a little to low and to fast (for me) and had to put the brakes on and regroup for a second before going over the barge.

Yeah, don’t be scared of water, the first time I flew over the ocean I was petrified. In the end it was a better experience as I was out of everyone’s way and had a ball. Not sure about your quad but the the downward facing sensors on my phantom didn’t like glassy smooth water when only a metre or so above it and would basically pull the quad further down.

Yeah, don’t be scared of water, the first time I flew over the ocean I was petrified. In the end it was a better experience as I was out of everyone’s way and had a ball. Not sure about your quad but the the downward facing sensors on my phantom didn’t like glassy smooth water when only a metre or so above it and would basically pull the quad further down.
I normally dont try to get that close!! o_O

Wow, you are WAY ahead of me, nice flying! I've not even turned my "manual " mode on yet! I think I've only been in the sim twice, by the time my day is over I'm usually too tired to jump in the sim! I do need to go play there more often!
Again, good job! And I really need to learn to edit!
And the joy of flying is what its all about!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eleveniseven