Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Issues reading motors

Cayde_Six

Reaction score
I am using raceflight one on my skitzo board and littlebee 30a esc and I plug in and go to update esc says error internal hid error. Go to console 1wire read and motor 0/1 unreadable go to esc tab can't find motor 0 I'm at the end of my knowledge and 3 nights of google searches and resoldering everything what should I do besides replace esc's?

sounds like your #1 esc's bad. Try swapping it with say #3 and see if its bad
On rf1 motor 0 is motor 1
Could also be motor 0's signal wire contacting ground or something like that.
Maybe long motor screw touching windings

I had the board on backwards initially and said could not read motor 2/3 now that I flipped the board on correct way it's now can't read motor 0/1 everything is brand new only ever plugged into the computer and battery just to get the firmware updated with. And motors spin freely but I will double check the motor bolts tonight I have to put the pads on anyway

you can open a card with customer service and they can actually go into your fc and fix it or tell you whats wrong. they replied to me quickly when i did
Support
i emailed them and they contacted me quickly

Last edited:
Well I do appreciate the help I will keep this post updated on my progress I just want to be done with programming and actually run it

you will love rf, i think its faster and easier to set up. you're really suposed to load rf1 AFTER you build. you have to make sure you load the proper client build

let us know how it goes

Contacted rf gave me no help at all then contacted fvt littlebee for the esc's they called me a liar and said I don't have their product even tho it is I got them from one of their vendors. So they won't even help nor warranty the esc's and I tried to flash with an arduino board with zero luck so that's $50 in the garbage.

What are some good esc's to get? I went a bit large I can prolly cut down to 20a I'm only going to be running on a 150mm quad but I want to run 4s

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Irelandmine