Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Help how to get freerider working on my controller!!

I think JohnnyFPV uses the RadioLink AT9s. Maybe commenting on some of the videos & throwing in the SIM issue your having.IDK but you may get a response that'll lead to you practicing FreeRider. Just a brain poot

Reactions: broncosdad1317
I think JohnnyFPV uses the RadioLink AT9s. Maybe commenting on some of the videos & throwing in the SIM issue your having.IDK but you may get a response that'll lead to you practicing FreeRider. Just a brain poot
Wow thanks a lot man I'll hit him up now. Thanks a lot!!

Reactions: Wayno52
He flies with futaba I asked him that's what he told me. Thanks though. Already traded in for frsky taranis qx7 ;)

Reactions: Wayno52 and Keifie
Word. Rotor riot just did a range test though and radiolink beat everything. They were all like I've never heard of radiolink haha Beat spectrum and frsky and crossfire

Reactions: Wayno52
Still surprised you can’t get that thing hooked up.
I don't have it anymore. I'm thinking it's my computer. But I sent it and my drone back and got an upgraded quad and a frsky taranis qx7 with xsr. Quad I'm getting is the arris x220 professional v2. Emax 2306 2400kv 40a esc runcam swift 2 GoPro mount and extra screws. 3 sets to be exact. I just ordered my goggles as well. Boscam gs922

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nailz