Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Help how to get freerider working on my controller!!

I'm so frusterated I can't believe I can't figure out something like this. No hope for me in this hobby man. Uhhhhhggg I am too poor to get goggles and now I can't even do te sim. I'm never gonna get in acro mode. Man I'm depressed about this been up since last night trying to get this to work

Bronco take it from me, you will get there. Don’t overthink it so much bro. A sim is great to learn on but there’s nothing like strapping on a pack and flying. Acro will come with time, trust me it took me ages. Goggles for me, yes you need, but get $60 pair for now if you can. Man finances are an issue we all face. One thing at a time Bronco, don’t give up.

Reactions: broncosdad1317
I know I'm just really stressed and this is something I truly care about and I drive myself to get better and the sim is needed for me right now in my situation. Thank you for your kind words and I may have found out what's wrong. My computer isn't reading the radiolink at9s and says driver unavailable so I'm gonna try and download the driver for the at9 on radiolink website. Question though. Says it's for the at9 not the at9s will it still work. It's the only driver download on their site for any at9

This is the one I think I download. See it's only labeled at9. The rest have them both labeled but them are just firmware

Attachments

• IMG_0967.PNG
    IMG_0967.PNG
    142.3 KB · Views: 2
Yeah but the problem is my computer doesn't recognize my controllers driver. Says unavailable. The dongle cable thing downloaded its driver instantly

So I did it. Tre computer now sees the controller and that works and it reads the simulator driver when I plug te USB part in. Does nothing though when I calibrate the controls on freerider and won't connect to the game it feels like

Must be some sort of channel setting along with model selection and some other stuff on the controller itself someone mentioned something about being on train remote does anybody know how to do that with this controller

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nailz