Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Help Binding VIfly R220 M2 Drone to Spektrum DX7

nwoo7350

Reaction score
Hi, has anyone used a Spektrum DX7 transmitter with a Vifly Drone? I have asked the guys at Vifly but they said they were compatible but I have followed the binding instructions but am unable to get a successful bind.
I was wondering if anyone could offer any advice.

Thanks
Nige

Once apon a time, bought my first fpv drone at my local hobby shop and could not get it to bind, (spektrum dx6e) took it back to said hobby shop just to have them bind it first time, binding it the exact same way I tried 40 times. They also told me it happens all the time with spektrum. Was the only time it happened to me tho.
Sometimes you have to keep at least 10 ft.of space or more between quad and transmitter when binding spektrum.

Once apon a time, bought my first fpv drone at my local hobby shop and could not get it to bind, (spektrum dx6e) took it back to said hobby shop just to have them bind it first time, binding it the exact same way I tried 40 times. They also told me it happens all the time with spektrum. Was the only time it happened to me tho.
Sometimes you have to keep at least 10 ft.of space or more between quad and transmitter when binding spektrum.
Thanks for the tip I’ll give that a try.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adax