Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Got to tear apart my quad for first time!!!

broncosdad1317

Reaction score
my replacement screws finally came I made sure to get three sets so I don't have to wait for that long wait for quite some time again after using a rotary tool and a lot of self pumping up I finally cut the striped screwheads to back them out as well as I got the top plate off and replaced the bed screws. I had to move my power to the bottom plate so I could switch my battery to my bottom plate and I can mount my go Pro on top so I got to do all that as well as move my buzzer and led's. it was a lot of fun and I really enjoyed it I was looking forward to doing that for a long time but I was also worried that I would mess something up so glad I got it done because I'm not scared anymore and it was so much fun Soldering up next.

Last edited:
That’s great! Working on a quad can be one of the most rewarding parts of the hobby. Not only does it allow you to fix your quad or make improvements, but it also will make you more confident in your flying. You will feel more connected to your build, and (perhaps more importantly) not be so afraid of crashing/damaging your quad.

Keep up the good work!

Reactions: broncosdad1317

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MopacFPV