Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Goggles and Glasses

• Thread starter Deleted member 5898
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5898

Hi everyone,
I'm new to the FPV world and have a question. Is it possible to fly FPV drones with goggles
if you wear glasses. Can the goggles be focused etc.

Hi everyone,
I'm new to the FPV world and have a question. Is it possible to fly FPV drones with goggles
if you wear glasses. Can the goggles be focused etc.
Depending on the goggles you choose, you should have a form of IPD adjustment on the underside of the goggles. If you have whack job eyes like mine, you can try either a standard range of lens inserts (Fatshark goggles in my case) available from most reputable drone shops or from companies like RHO or Optic Fisher for prescription lenses that also insert in a number of goggles.

Reactions: Deleted member 5898
Depending on the goggles you choose, you should have a form of IPD adjustment on the underside of the goggles. If you have whack job eyes like mine, you can try either a standard range of lens inserts (Fatshark goggles in my case) available from most reputable drone shops or from companies like RHO or Optic Fisher for prescription lenses that also insert in a number of goggles.
What options would i have with the DJI V2 goggles

Last edited by a moderator:
There are 3D printed adapters that hold the standard Fatshark diopters that snap into the DJI goggles.

1614686128754.png

Last edited:
There are 3D printed adapters that hold the standard Fatshark diopters that snap into the DJI goggles.

View attachment 4948

Great, thank you for the info. ??

What options would i have with the DJI V2 goggles
I wear my normal glasses with my V1 goggles, threw the original foam away and opted for an aftermarket type. As long as the glasses are of the ‘slim’ version, it’s not a problem. They fit nicely inside and the experience being digital is excellent.

Depending on your prescription the distance to the lenses may not work for everyone but the the Fatshark diopters work very well. There are also other diopters available in he same form factor from other vendors.

Reactions: Deleted member 5898
Thanks chaps for your info, gives me a starting point to start looking. ??

Apparently, so i've been told DJI can set up your goggles for you
if they know your glasses prescription, is this true or not.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ebchopra