Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

getting there

irish-apple

Reaction score
Screenshot 2018-09-29 at 14.34.11.pngIMG_0379.jpegScreenshot 2018-09-29 at 14.34.11.pngScreenshot 2018-09-29 at 14.34.25.png

Ok lads so getting there have goggles time whoop and baby hawk .. Beta flight installed and connected on Mac etc
daunting the things needed and what to do at times .. Craft is great no worries the goggles suit me I can use them little trouble with channels etc

.. Whats annoying me though apart from a few things I have an elite all bound up also etc .. When I throttle up the craft goes from ok to mental speeds in a split second .. Any advice or any of you tuned uruav you want to share pids etc with .. Lots of learning needed
Beta flight is driving me mental nearly launched the whole set out the window lol

Last edited:
Looking great Irish, the little ones can be a bit tough at times.
Make sure you have airmode turned on and just be steady.
Stick to angle mode for a bit then move on.
Stock settings should be fine for now so don't over complicate things.
Just get some stick time bud.

Reactions: irish-apple
Look s like you need to adjust your limits on your TAER channels so that minimum is 1000, max 2000 and midpoint 1500

Reactions: irish-apple
Look s like you need to adjust your limits on your TAER channels so that minimum is 1000, max 2000 and midpoint 1500
how can this be done as if I try and change anything it is greyed out even though connected and I can spin motors etc ?

Limits are adjusted through your transmitter end point settings

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarlysTroe