Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Getting a bit better...

Jtrjr

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Got to get some good flying in today. Looks like I need to get caught up on the posts I missed! I'm starting to feel more comfortable and am pushing myself a bit harder. This is a much shorter video showing what I did today. Hope some of you are getting in the air as well!

Jerry

Jerry i have only been on this forum for a few months and I ,and a lot of others have watched you progress in exceptional fashion...you are really getting better!!!!a lot better.

WELL DONE!

Keith

Reactions: Jtrjr
Got to get some good flying in today. Looks like I need to get caught up on the posts I missed! I'm starting to feel more comfortable and am pushing myself a bit harder. This is a much shorter video showing what I did today. Hope some of you are getting in the air as well!

Jerry

awesome, nice save!!!
ya got alot more aggressive after the save, you know your flying the props off when ya have pieces of grass/leaves on your cam lens......lol

Looking good Jerry! You are for sure into the fun stuff now. It looks like everything has clicked for you. I felt like this happened for me when I ran about 50 packs indoors on my brushed quad this year during tax season. I was working doing taxes 70 hours a week (I'm not doing ship inspections anymore). There was no daylight available so I flew indoors after the kids were in bed. Keep posting videos man. :D

Thanks, Green!

Yeah, a lot more fun when I actually get to fly the dang things! Way too windy today and a whopping 93 in SD! From crap to crap. The morning I flew these flights was really nice. Had some really great footage, just didn't feel like taking all the time to do the editing.

Jerry

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
captadam