Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Frustrated!

I could have just sworn I saw a crazy old man post that it was like bouncing a basketball while walking up hill, up and down in the short run but all up in the long average of time. I will be happy when I can fly that poorly! Nice flitting around in my book buddy!!!

I could have just sworn I saw a crazy old man post that it was like bouncing a basketball while walking up hill, up and down in the short run but all up in the long average of time. I will be happy when I can fly that poorly! Nice flitting around in my book buddy!!!
LOL Thanks HighTechPauper!! I appreciate that! It was just a crappy week for me and ended up crashing, fail safing and frustrating the heck out of me this weekend. Appreciate the kind words my friend!

Reactions: HighTechPauper
Keep flying brother, better days and flights are ahead! between crashing and fixing, along with some of the tougher repairs to troubleshoot, it seems like each day is a crap shoot. But overall, I have way more better days and flights than bad ones. Some frustration and roadblocking goes hand in hand with this hobby I guess, but it is cool to be the crazy bird and fly!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: ebeez
I've got down about this stuff, and @HighTechPauper has been there to see me pi$$-and-moan, it's a habit of mine I'm trying to break.

Man isn't meant to fly, and the fates conspire to keep us grounded. We keep pursuing the dream because once you've had a taste, nothing else is the same.

I've got down about this stuff, and @HighTechPauper has been there to see me pi$$-and-moan, it's a habit of mine I'm trying to break.

Man isn't meant to fly, and the fates conspire to keep us grounded. We keep pursuing the dream because once you've had a taste, nothing else is the same.
I hear ya. Honestly it was just the week I had at work and flying usually "makes it all better" LOL. I just wasn't in the right frame of mind. No biggie.. like I said.. life is too short to worry about everything! I appreciate the kind words from you guys!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CollatixWolfe