Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Flight Mode Change

FPV Flier

Reaction score
I haven't purchased the DJI FPV Drone yet but I was just wandering if you can change flight modes in flight? Like, take off in Sport mode then switch to manual mode?

I haven't purchased the DJI FPV Drone yet but I was just wandering if you can change flight modes in flight? Like, take off in Sport mode then switch to manual mode?
Yes, you can take off in any mode, switch to any flight mode during flight including manual (you will have to do a stick alignment procedure that only takes a couple seconds to switch to manual). I do suggest switching to normal or sport mode to land though.

Reactions: FPV Flier
Yes, you can take off in any mode, switch to any flight mode during flight including manual (you will have to do a stick alignment procedure that only takes a couple seconds to switch to manual). I do suggest switching to normal or sport mode to land though.
Hey, thanks so much. Happy flying!

What if you fly manual with a decentered stick, like most of us here who acquired the fpv combo after flying home built quads for a while, but then decide to land or do anything else in normal? Is it easy to control the quad with a decentered stick? Or is it going to start descending/ascending like crazy because my throttle stick is off center?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Notubesmaster