Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Emax Tinyhawk

_genisis_

Reaction score
Hello, I got the emax tinyhawk rtf kit a year or so back and i stopped flying mainly because i accidentally plugged 12v power into the provided fpv goggles which are rated to 3v is there anyway to fix this easily or do I need new goggles..this is the goggles: Emax Tinyhawk 5.8G 48CH Diversity FPV Goggles 4.3 Inches 480*320 Video Headset With Dual Antennas 4.2V 1800mAh Battery For RC Drone
Thanks
Depending on you skills with hand tools etc, you may want to open it up and have a look. Possibly just the power supply in the goggles which should be easy to find as it is probably cooked. You may be able to find a similar power supply in places like **** Smith or online. Failing that the goggles are reasonably priced and you can just get another pair. Personally, I’d just pull it apart as you have nothing to lose and maybe something to gain.

Reactions: HighTechPauper
The input voltage is 3.3-6.0V on these goggles, so depending on the way the circuit was designed, it may very well be an easy fix. I don't have access to any of these, otherwise I could take a detailed look. Take them apart and snap some quality pics of the PCB and I may be able to help point you in the right direction.

I've taken apart and kit bashed a couple of pairs of those. I probably have the parts you need. Send some pictures and let's figure out what's wrong

Depending on you skills with hand tools etc, you may want to open it up and have a look. Possibly just the power supply in the goggles which should be easy to find as it is probably cooked. You may be able to find a similar power supply in places like **** Smith or online. Failing that the goggles are reasonably priced and you can just get another pair. Personally, I’d just pull it apart as you have nothing to lose and maybe something to gain.
Already have pulled it apart, but not tested psu ill try that

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nailz