Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Eachine Wizard X220 w/Turnigy Evolution

RCKable

Reaction score
Does anyone use this combination?
If I bought the RTF version of the Eachine Wizard X220 that came with Flysky iA6 RC and iA6B receiver (link below), but decided to buy and use a Turnigy Evolution w/TGV-iA6C receiver would they work just fine? My concern is that the RTF came with the Flysky iA6B receiver and the Turnigy comes with a iA6C receiver?
I am thinking all I have to do is remove the the Flysky receiver and put the one that comes with the Turnigy Evolution in and then hook it all up to my PC to do some betaflight configurations.

RTF Eachine x200 RTF - Eachine Wizard X220 - F3 - FPV Drone Racer - RTF - Blheli_S - Grayson Tuned Wizard

Turnigy Evolution - Turnigy Evolution Digital AFHDS 2A Radio Control System w/TGY-iA6C Receiver (White) (Mode 2)

This makes me think I don't even have to swap out the receiver, but I could be wrong.
"The Evolution uses the solid and reliable 8 channel 2.4GHz Automatic Frequency Hopping Digital System (AFHDS 2A) spread spectrum technology, making it compatible with the iA6, iA6B, iA6C, i10 & i10B range of receivers. The system is supplied with the Turnigy TGY-iA6C Receiver for SBUS/IBUS and CPPM/PWM support. Twin omnidirectional high gain antennas are built into the outer case to provide an even more secure radio link and to protect them from damage."

Thank you. Now I just got to find a video on how to bind the evolution to the iA6B

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Irelandmine