Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Diatone Crusader GT2 - BLHeli Configurator Help

hi green,
i tryed that and the throttle stick was reacting to the roll port in betaflight in addition my 150 does not need battery power to be aknowedged by the betaflight.

It is rare for a FC to power the receiver through USB, although some do. Sounds like you need to change the channel map in betaflight to get the sticks on the right channel. My radio uses TAER (throttle, aeleron, elevator, rudder) but you may need another one like ATER or something. Check and see what order your radio manufacturer uses, or just try them until it is right.

Hi Green,Jerry, and Mark,
I have been learning and trying and asking and watching yt since 7:00 am this morning...
and my EFFORT has paid off !!!!! I DID it!! wired the bird, remapped the radio copied every single step in beta flight that was used to program my
GT150 using my cell phone to take pictures, and all WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so stoked ...i cant beleive that I was able to acomplish this.

thank you very very much you guys!
this thing is bada**
Keith

Reactions: Jtrjr
Keith,

That's great! I'm glad you got it sorted. Once Green jumped in I figured I backed-off so you didn't get too many people directing you.

Jerry

Hi Jerry,
Thanks for all your help...I just did some simple moves in my yard... I will go to my field as soon as the weather permits...
Haven't even come close to opening the bird up,can't wait.

Keith

Hey guys, super noob here. Just bit off more than I can chew. Does anyone know where a good set of instruction are to just successfully bind the receiver/controller to the drone? I’ve removed the unneeded white wire in the harness, and attempted to pair. Not sure what to do. Here are the parts I have: Diatone GT200 2018 Build (99mph) - COMPLETE Parts List | FPV Drone Reviews

Would appreciate some guidence.

Thanks

Hi J, welcome to the forum. Instructions are something we get a lot of questions about. Unfortunately in this hobby, a lot of it is finding out the hard way (trial and error).
Have you flown before? That’s a super powerful bird you have bought.

Hi J, welcome to the forum. Instructions are something we get a lot of questions about. Unfortunately in this hobby, a lot of it is finding out the hard way (trial and error).
Have you flown before? That’s a super powerful bird you have bought.

Hey @Wayno52 I have! Parrot indoor minodrone. I know, huge leap. :) I’m a fast learner.

In all the videos it seems that they are using a different transmitter and soldering the ground, 5v and bus strait to the board. I don’t mind going out and getting a different transmitter than the one that came with the controller, but I’d prefer to be able to use what I have in order to make it work if at all possible. I’ve seen some videos where they are breaking the seal and taking their receivers apart. Is this something I need to do? I think it would be a tight fit (since it has to ride inside the drone cage if so).

Thanks

I’ve seen some videos where they are breaking the seal and taking their receivers apart. Is this something I need to do?
This is called de-pinning and it makes your receiver much smaller. It requires soldering on the leads instead of using the pin caps.

Reactions: j1980mac
Have you followed steps like this?

I sure did. So I can use the same transmitter that came with my receiver if I take it apart and solder the 3 wires? It’s definitely too big to ride inside the bird otherwise. Do I need some type of shrink wrap to protect the circuits from shorting?

Thanks

I sure did. So I can use the same transmitter that came with my receiver if I take it apart and solder the 3 wires? It’s definitely too big to ride inside the bird otherwise. Do I need some type of shrink wrap to protect the circuits from shorting?

Thanks
yes and yes

Some flysky receivers will go into bind mode if turned on when there's no transmitter signal

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
az.lonewolf81