Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

confusion in buying motars

Bhuvan

Reaction score
hi , i am a newbee, so i am going to purchase iflight 2207 motars but none of the websites are mentioning about its threading of cw and ccw .As in an fpv 1 pair of of cw and 1 pair of ccw motar thread is reqired as the props dont loses from the srew!!!so what to do?

That's in the past pretty much no one bothers with that these days cause it really isn't necessary, just tighten down your prop nuts correctly and you'll be good to go.

Reactions: Dan
You really don’t have to worry about that. I’ve used those motors and never had a prop come loose. Just have it tight and the lock nut engaged, really tall props might need a low profile nut. I don’t know where you are but those motors did just come back in stock on unmannedtech for £10.80.

If you are purchasing iFlight 2207 motors, it's essential to ensure you have the right threading for your FPV setup. Typically, the threading information is available on the product page or in the specifications. However, if you can't find this information, you can consider reaching out to the manufacturer directly for clarification. You can try contacting iFlight's customer support or check if there are any forums or communities where this information might be shared. Additionally, you can search for any tutorials or user reviews online, as experienced users often mention such details in their reviews. It's crucial to have the correct combination of CW (clockwise) and CCW (counterclockwise) threaded motors to ensure your propellers stay securely attached during flight.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kylst18