Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Binding my transmitter help

M3talrocksFPV

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I had bought a RTF arris a while ago and it came with a RadioLink AT9S transmitter (don't have the mula to purchase something else to replace it :() It does say it has spectrum/dsss/fhss. But can't seem to bind to a friend's mini whoop which is BnF. He has a few and we want to race but he only has one transmiter. I can't find sqwat on YouTube or Google and the guy at the hobby store said it should be able to bind but he too didn't know how and was unsuccessful in binding to something he had in the store. There's no binding option in the menus. There's an option to select another aircraft but it's more of a control settings not binding. I really don't want to have to buy another transmitter cause as I said $$. I know some are cheap, but im trying to avoid buying something I already have just to fly with someone else's kwad.

Hey @M3talrocksFPV, you may want to have a look at this manual, I think you may have an issue with the particular Spektrum protocol that your TX supports, wish I could help more but I am a Frsky guy so I just don't know. I would check out the sections that talk about what models of TX are compatible as I think it is the same the Whoop world around, then see how they set the RX into bind mode and see if you have any luck if it all lines up with what you have or if it gives you any ideas.

http://furiousfpv.com/document/Manual_Furious_/Acrowhoop_V2_rev_Spektrum_Manual_1.1.pdf

Hey @M3talrocksFPV, you may want to have a look at this manual, I think you may have an issue with the particular Spektrum protocol that your TX supports, wish I could help more but I am a Frsky guy so I just don't know. I would check out the sections that talk about what models of TX are compatible as I think it is the same the Whoop world around, then see how they set the RX into bind mode and see if you have any luck if it all lines up with what you have or if it gives you any ideas.

http://furiousfpv.com/document/Manual_Furious_/Acrowhoop_V2_rev_Spektrum_Manual_1.1.pdf
Awesome, I'll check it out, I appreciate it!

Reactions: HighTechPauper

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adax