Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Another day of practice today. Flips and rolls. And crashes!

Roadking

Reaction score
Website
aerialdroneservice.myportfolio.com
Four flights today. Practicing flips and rolls. Yes I crashed on 2 of the four. o_O
This video is my last flight.
I guess I'm learning. :)

" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nice flying, with more stick time you will be a great pilot and having a ball at the same time, guaranteed!

Reactions: Roadking
Nice flying, with more stick time you will be a great pilot and having a ball at the same time, guaranteed!
Thank you. My wife's going to visit the grandkids this week. I'm home with the cat. :)
Hopefully the weather will be good and I can get 8 flights a day. Maybe by the end of the week I'll be better. Haha
Wednesday is skeet shooting with my buddy so only 4 flights that day.

Reactions: HighTechPauper
You will likely have good flying days and bad, we all do, but overall it is like bouncing a basketball walking up hill, it may go up and down in the short term, it is all up in the long term. The more you fly and practice, the better you will get, of that there is no doubt! Have fun!!!

Four flights today. Practicing flips and rolls. Yes I crashed on 2 of the four. o_O
This video is my last flight.
I guess I'm learning. :)

" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
It's all good man!! All part of the learning process.. you are doing great!! Keep it up and you will be power looping in no time! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olierko