Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Acrowhoop v2 spektrum won't bind...

baevans11

Reaction score
I have the furious fpv acrowhoop v2 spektrum version and it won't go into bind mode. I tried going into cli and typing set spektrum_sat_bind=9 then enter then type save then enter. I unplug then plug back in and the orange led on rx never comes on I tried binding anyways and no luck I even tried binding like I did with my lemon rx which is the same as above but after entering the first command and before saving you type set spektrum_sat_bind_autorst=0 then save still no luck. Any thoughts? I was really hoping to fly this thing this weekend and furious fpv takes like 2 weeks to respond to an email. Thx

I tried one with the built in spek receiver, never got it to bind. Wish i could help you, if ya figure it out, please post it

I tried one with the built in spek receiver, never got it to bind. Wish i could help you, if ya figure it out, please post it
So did you send it back? Did you ever reach out to furious fpv? I sent them an email. Could I just take that rx off and take a lemon rx out of the case and put it on ya think? The bee brains are sold out everywhere or I'd just order one of those and send this one back.

So did you send it back? Did you ever reach out to furious fpv? I sent them an email. Could I just take that rx off and take a lemon rx out of the case and put it on ya think? The bee brains are sold out everywhere or I'd just order one of those and send this one back.
I still have it, just got distracted by something else. There are dime sized receivers with dsm that work great for whoops
I depin all my receivers

I still have it, just got distracted by something else. There are dime sized receivers with dsm that work great for whoops
I depin all my receivers
Ok I solved the problem you have set up the serial rx on uart 3 and do the configuration for spektrum as well as change the rx tab to spektrum layout. Then you can go back to cli enter in set spektrum_sat_bind=9 then save unplug then plug back in and bind with tx once bound unplug again and that's it! Now go build a new tiny whoop lol!

Reactions: VirtueViolater
Ok I solved the problem you have set up the serial rx on uart 3 and do the configuration for spektrum as well as change the rx tab to spektrum layout. Then you can go back to cli enter in set spektrum_sat_bind=9 then save unplug then plug back in and bind with tx once bound unplug again and that's it! Now go build a new tiny whoop lol!
Sweet!, I have some insane motors too

Hey quick question? It just wants to spin uncontrollably. I have the motors as follows 1:ccw 2:cw 3 cw 4:ccw which is what someone said but that's not what the normal is or what the betaflight diagram says. Any thoughts?

Here is a pic of my props and motor wires the motor manual says red and blue wires are cw. Am I missing something?

Attachments

• 1506130980814257951676.jpg
    1506130980814257951676.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1
  • 15061310098051884855952.jpg
    15061310098051884855952.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1
Hey quick question? It just wants to spin uncontrollably. I have the motors as follows 1:ccw 2:cw 3 cw 4:ccw which is what someone said but that's not what the normal is or what the betaflight diagram says. Any thoughts?
Thats right, opposite of mini quads. you may try it the other way. also check your yaw position on your fc

Thats right, opposite of mini quads. you may try it the other way. also check your yaw position on your fc
Ok got it! I had to go into cli and type set yaw_motor_direction=-1 I guess betaflight was fighting the brushed motor direction with regular mini quad direction. Thx for your help.

Last edited:
Reactions: VirtueViolater

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adax