Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Some Acro and Low flying....

spiderpig

Reaction score
Watching Jerry's practice session I got the courage to post mine. I flew two quads on this day. The first was a 250 so the action cam fit on it nice and tight. The second is a Rammus 180 frame thats really narrow. I didn't have the action cam on for one flight and got it on for the other.

I started with camera angle low on the 250 and then moved to about 30 on consecutive flights. The 180 is stuck at 20 percent (I'll move it to 40 some time in the future)

Was working on some Acro tricks, but also started working more towards the ground and avoiding objects.

Spider,

I loved it! You've come a long way in a short period of time. I think you passed me by as well. I'm grateful that you shared and wish that others would do the same. It really helps to see other newer pilots, what they are working on and how they are progressing. It's hard for me to see my progression always watching the "professionals". Video's like ours give newer pilots the ability to see that it is a progressive hobby. Thanks for sharing and great flying!

Jerry

Very nice stuff...i learned from you today. Well done sir!!!

Keith

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
az.lonewolf81