Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Relaxing Fpv style

TraumaChaser

Reaction score
I usually like to fly fast and see how hard I can bang on the sticks but there is something about flying around the yard at the end of the day that's just so relaxing.

TC

Very very nice flying flips low. As well ...it would be great if you posted something when your mashing the throttle as well...great video

Keith

Reactions: TraumaChaser
Nice flying, Trauma! I'm really learning a lot from some of your videos. I think you've got a really great handle on using your throttle. Your last video really helped me to start honing in on trying to do the same. Thanks for sharing!

Jerry

Reactions: TraumaChaser
Nice flying, Trauma! I'm really learning a lot from some of your videos. I think you've got a really great handle on using your throttle. Your last video really helped me to start honing in on trying to do the same. Thanks for sharing!

Jerry
Thanks Jerry, I watched your last video when you posted and it looks like you are deffinately getting the hang of it. Much improvement.

Reactions: Jtrjr
Trauma,

Between your video and a few others I started to realize how critical the throttle is to more precise flying. I'm not ready to do any stunts in those trees yet, though!

Jerry

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Irelandmine