Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Entry Level FPV Goggles

BigManDan

Reaction score
I recently upgraded from a basically toy drone to a DJI mini 3 (not pro) and I'm interested in adding a set of FPV goggles to my kit at some point. I'm looking at the Skyzone Cobra model and I'm wondering what feedback you all might give a fledgling pilot such as myself.

I am not aware of any goggles that work directly with the DJI channels, even if it is the same frequency. If I am mistaken I'm sure someone else will chime in, however if this is true I will be looking at those goggles as well.. especially if you can use the control sticks remote and not the (I think stupid) motion controller!

The mini 3 is a cinema camera platform not an FPV drone and cannot work with the analog goggles you listed, nor any other goggles I'm aware of. DJI makes only two FPV drones, The DJI FPV Quad and the Avata, both of which require one of the digital goggles made by DJI...Goggles V2, Goggles2 or Integra.

I do know that some of the DJI drones other than the avata and fpv models do work with the DJI goggles however you have to use the motion controller which sucks in my opinion

Only DJI goggles work with DJI drones. And the Mavic camera drones require using the Motion Controller 2. I am still waiting for an update to use my stick controller with the goggles.

Thanks the feedback everyone! The news is disappointing but maybe it will require the purchase of a new drone down the road which is exciting 😁

Regardless only the pro version of the mini 3 works with Dji goggles 2 and integra
That's why I was looking at third party equipment. The disappointing news was that the mini 3 was not going to work with ANY fpv goggles because it doesn't have the technical capability to connect with the analog gear.

Reactions: xvtownboy
They are not as good as Dji goggles, but you can get goggles which accept your phone. Some of the less expensive drones come with them, or you can get a set seperately.

They are not as good as Dji goggles, but you can get goggles which accept your phone. Some of the less expensive drones come with them, or you can get a set seperately.
I have the DJI RC remote, so I don't use my phone. Can that still work?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kylst18