Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

ZMR250 Build- Round 2- Need Advice

DavidKersting

Reaction score
So, building 2nd ZMR250. 1st one was a wee bit sloppy, but flies (1st drone build). Pic attached. Second one I am cleaning up, starting with a 4 in 1 esc. Pics also attached. Now then, of course nothing I buy comes with any kind of supporting documents.
Any of you experts know where I can find a wiring diagram for this esc to CC3D?

Thanks,
Dave

Attachments

• IMG_2054.JPG
    IMG_2054.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2053.JPG
    IMG_2053.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_2055.JPG
    IMG_2055.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 8
Its too long for a post......but oh well.
Got it. Just needing to think about the normal wiring config. Although, in earlier days on my ZMR it was 7.4 or 11.5V batteries...going to 14.8V was another challenge. Shook from take off. More google, learned to adjust PID settings to slow the shake down, then upping the expo to get the sticks back. It flies...

Wife asked today what I though about the Mavic Pro. Think she is in Christmas mode.. Though it's not a racer, told her its pretty cool for a camera drone. Asked if she saw the $$ (heck, could build 2 or 3 racers for the price).........bad question....google tells her as much as me. Might be out now.

Anyway, my fleet continues to grow......ZMR250 is great but seems to fall to the more recent quads, even with 14.8V. New ZMR build is lighter than 1st but no major change in flight.,,,,,still just OK. This stinking Arris 280 X Speed has pulled my attention.....unbelievable for the price RTF ($280 w/AT9s Radio). Stripped of weight......it rocks. Im sure I have a lot to learn about the true rippers on the market but Ill take it one day at a time.

Fly hard guys and thanks for all your time and support.
If keep this up my wify (wife-ee) is gonna make me get rid of my planes, heli's, boats and cars...ouch. Retirement is for the birds anyway.

Attachments

• IMG_2270.jpg
    IMG_2270.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
Reactions: Futuramille

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adax