Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

ZMR 250

Jack D.

Reaction score
Hey, I ordered the Rotorland ZMR250 body to build a quad. When I was putting on the motors I saw that the two of the sets of holes on the arms next to each other are different sizes. Therefore, the screws cannot fit through two of the arms. I would prefer to have a quick answer for the problem since I am doing a tournament in a couple of days.
Thanks,
Jack

Jack,

Seems like the only option you're going to have it to drill the two smaller holes out. It shouldn't be a big issue, I wouldn't think. Unless I'm missing something? The likelihood that you'll be able to get something shipped out to you in a few days over the holidays is probably pretty slim. Hope you get it resolved. Good luck in the tournament, let us know how you did and have a Merry Christmas!

Jerry

Jack,

Seems like the only option you're going to have it to drill the two smaller holes out. It shouldn't be a big issue, I wouldn't think. Unless I'm missing something? The likelihood that you'll be able to get something shipped out to you in a few days over the holidays is probably pretty slim. Hope you get it resolved. Good luck in the tournament, let us know how you did and have a Merry Christmas!

Jerry
Thank you Jerry.

I do it all the time with a reamer. Not a whole screw size but some props come a little tight. I don't see it making any difference it's the same thing the manufacturer does.

Oh wait you were talking about putting on the motors, I just read what I typed and I might of been a little off my rocker when I replied. I thought you were talking about props lol. Duh. But yeah you should be fine drilling out the holes on your frame.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax