Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Yet another brushless micro build?

OK OK enough teasing,,,i cant take it any more!!! Im itchin to build a micro to crash indoors and fly some outdoors. SO! TGO. Could You give me the parts list to that cute little micro? And like Jerry, i would put quality parts or a standard that is acceptable to You. If You have changed the design since Oct 2017 i will go with "TGO's BEST". Did You post a vid of the flight somewhere? A BIG thank-You for sharing Your expertise with the world! Another Drone Addict,,,from Moncton NB Canada. Rudy

OK OK enough teasing,,,i cant take it any more!!! Im itchin to build a micro to crash indoors and fly some outdoors. SO! TGO. Could You give me the parts list to that cute little micro? And like Jerry, i would put quality parts or a standard that is acceptable to You. If You have changed the design since Oct 2017 i will go with "TGO's BEST". Did You post a vid of the flight somewhere? A BIG thank-You for sharing Your expertise with the world! Another Drone Addict,,,from Moncton NB Canada. Rudy

Hi, you can find the parts list to this and most of my other builds on rotorbuilds theGreenOrange's Profile

Reactions: VirtueViolater

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
colorsone