Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

X220s wizard and Flysky i6x can't bind

iKnight

Reaction score
Hey guys!
My drone was experiancing some problems related to the motors so I reset it in betaflight. This somehow cause my drone and radio to unbind. Now, when i follow the binding process, i can't seem to get it to work.
Here's the video I was watching. Does anyone know how to fix this? It's making me pull my hair out.
Thanks

It is almost impossible to unbind an rx, unless you bind it to another tx. But when you reloaded BF you lost all your config and that is likely the problem.

Reactions: Wayno52
When I go into BF it doesn't show my radio at all, and toggling the switches does nothing. What could I do to solve that? The reviewers flashes a steady red ever second.

Flashing red means bound, if you turn of the tx it should go solid red after a few seconds (tx lost indication) no rx indications in bf because ports and config tabs are wrong settings now after reset. There are a few major settings for serial rx in ports and rx provider and protocol in config, that is where your issues are.

Flashing red means bound, if you turn of the tx it should go solid red after a few seconds (tx lost indication) no rx indications in bf because ports and config tabs are wrong settings now after reset. There are a few major settings for serial rx in ports and rx provider and protocol in config, that is where your issues are.
Sorry, when checking again I've noticed that the reciever is a constant red when the TX is on, and flashing when its off. What could this mean?

I could be backwards, if it changes when the tx is on and off then it is bound. Your issue is your BF config and port settings BF is likely your issue, especially if it worked before unless you damaged something other than the config

Oh Boy... Let me know if you get the fix for this.. I just posted an issue I ran into last night.. It sounds like the same thing.. Transmitter and receiver not talking to each other now...

Oh Boy... Let me know if you get the fix for this.. I just posted an issue I ran into last night.. It sounds like the same thing.. Transmitter and receiver not talking to each other now...
Its been a long time since I fixed it, but I recall disconnecting the receiver from the quad, powering it up and then reconnecting and binding it again. Otherwise, try resetting your transmitter.

Just an update for everyone, I flashed the firmware at the beginning and tried again.. All is fine now.. That did the trick!! thank you to all who replied.. Not only helped me, but I am sure anyone else who might have a similar issue.. LOVE THESE SITES!!

Reactions: iKnight

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax