Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

X220s upgraded Wizard Eachine

crunch81

Reaction score
Good day people,

First post on the forums.
I am From the Netherlands and had a dji advanced and a Dji 4 before, now looking for a drone quad.

Does anybody know if the x220s, the upgraded version has a low batt buzzer? Or do I have to do the mod also as with the x220?

Thanks!!

Can somebody with the same quad please tell me? Cannot find it on youtube or the eachine site.

I just looked over the specs and it does not have a "low battery voltage" beeper/buzzer, in fact almost no quad does unless it is more of a toy grade. The X220S has a FC with OSD, so traditionally you would simply keep an eye on the voltage in the FPV feed. I have (3 of) the original X220, I run Frsky, and I just used telemetry to send the VBat reading to my TX and had it read out when the voltage drops below a certain level. If push came to shove you could always plug one of the battery checker/low voltage alarms onto the balance lead, but it is likely to get creamed in a crash and could still fall off if you swiped a tree branch or something.

US Warehouse | Lipo Battery Low Voltage Tester 1S-8S Buzzer Alarm

Reactions: Wayno52
@HighTechPauper

Thanks for making that clear, I understand.
Is the mainboard (do not know how it is called) with the “buzzer” positive and negative the same as the x220?

And I prefer the buzzer only without the display, I need the automatic buzzer but I do not know which one I need, can you give me a link to the right one?

Thanks!!

Reactions: HighTechPauper
@HighTechPauper

Thanks for making that clear, I understand.
Is the mainboard (do not know how it is called) with the “buzzer” positive and negative the same as the x220?

And I prefer the buzzer only without the display, I need the automatic buzzer but I do not know which one I need, can you give me a link to the right one?

Thanks!!

Hi Crunch, the main board is the Flight Controller (FC) and yes all the buzzers work on +5 volts and ground. I think the ones you show above are fine.

Reactions: crunch81

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larcas