Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

X-Ray Practice Session...(Unedited 6 minutes long)

Jtrjr

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
An unedited, single pack, practice flight with my custom X-Ray bird. I'm working hard at trying to learn more maneuvers with better control. For those that don't know, I'm using a frame that was designed and manufactured by Raymon (YT: Raymon FPV). You can find some of his videos here in the Photo and Video section. I really love the frame but it's a tight squeeze getting all the components under the canopy.

Jerry

An unedited, single pack, practice flight with my custom X-Ray bird. I'm working hard at trying to learn more maneuvers with better control. For those that don't know, I'm using a frame that was designed and manufactured by Raymon (YT: Raymon FPV). You can find some of his videos here in the Photo and Video section. I really love the frame but it's a tight squeeze getting all the components under the canopy.

Jerry

Nice flying man!

Reactions: Jtrjr
Awesome work. Those split S's are looking nice. Your loops are looking sharp too. I would try to see if you can start some power loops. Trick on them in knowing when idle the motors.

Reactions: Jtrjr
Jerry,
You really seem to be coming into your own.
I hope i can get there...been to windy here to fly with the 150

Keith

Keith,

It takes a lot of time but it's been worth it. I'm really anxious to get better at flying. It's going to be tough this summer. Need to do some riding, get some fishing done and now with a new place in Texas, make it down there and up to the lake in Minnesota. I'm glad you got your 150 going and got a chance to do some flying!

Jerry

Hey Jerry ,
Can i change the threshold for voltage alarm on my Taranis radio? It is set for 4s and i am flying with 3s

Keith

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax