Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

WTB racing drone total package

idofuel

Reaction score
new to racing drones not new to DJI products. bored with my Mavic and Phantoms. looking for a RTF or close to ready kit. any advice would be helpful. RC, bird, goggles, batteries chargers etc...lack experience and everything on amazon kit models looks and seems same. can I get a 75mph or faster unit that can do some tricks and not fly away for less than $750?

new to racing drones not new to DJI products. bored with my Mavic and Phantoms. looking for a RTF or close to ready kit. any advice would be helpful. RC, bird, goggles, batteries chargers etc...lack experience and everything on amazon kit models looks and seems same. can I get a 75mph or faster unit that can do some tricks and not fly away for less than $750?

is this a good starter kit? ARRIS X-Speed 250B V2 250 FPV Quadcopter Racing Drone RTF W/ Flycolor Raptor 390 Tower 4-in-1 (30A ESC + F3 + OSD + PDB)

You can definitely get a nice setup for $750 but it won't be a kit. I personally would get a 3" but most everyone seems to want a 5", so here are the best 5" deals going:

Drones:
Eachine Wizard x220s
Diatone Tyrant S

Radios:
Turnigy Evolution
Taranis QX7
Radiolink AT9S

Goggles:
Aomway Commander
Eachine Goggles Two

appreciate the feedback...I assume #1 in each category is your highest recommendation?

You can definitely get a nice setup for $750 but it won't be a kit. I personally would get a 3" but most everyone seems to want a 5", so here are the best 5" deals going:

Drones:
Eachine Wizard x220s
Diatone Tyrant S

Radios:
Turnigy Evolution
Taranis QX7
Radiolink AT9S

Goggles:
Aomway Commander
Eachine Goggles Two

appreciate the feedback...I assume #1 in each category is your highest recommendation?

Each would be a matter of taste. Generally, I would consider them roughly equal but different. Except maybe the AT9S which I just happen to like and is by no means a consensus pick. Check out some YouTube reviews on them. I like Stew from UAVfutures.

Each would be a matter of taste. Generally, I would consider them roughly equal but different. Except maybe the AT9S which I just happen to like and is by no means a consensus pick. Check out some YouTube reviews on them. I like Stew from UAVfutures.
Just went thru about 100 videos and builds...appreciate your help have placed multiple orders for my first build...and lots of batteries and props lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larcas