Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Wizard X220s VTX

Hi I have checked the voltage and seems ok to me,
I have tried two different cameras and bypassed the F.C. and all is ok.
I did notice the video on cable to the F.C. was split so I soldered in a new harness from the camera this did work I powered on and hovered and then it went black again and now I can get it back. I will check the settings but pretty sure they are right

Thanks

I would replace any video wires that have not already been replaced. Did you check for continuity on both video wires with a multimeter when it goes black?

I haven’t yet I don’t have a multimeter I borrowed a friends to test the power.
It does seem strange that the cable looked dodgy I’ll try and replace everything tomorrow

I have wired the camera straight to the vtx and it works great, I have replaced the video wires but when run through the F.C. I still get the black screen

Thanks

It sounds like the OSD chip is probably bad, but you could try to reflash the fc. I don't know how likely that is to work, so if you aren't comfortable reconfiguring everything after a flash, it may not be worth it to you.

Reactions: VirtueViolater
Thanks Green

I have already flashed the flight controller but it didnt change anything and I have check the F.C. for anything untoward but can’t see anything

Thanks

I have been in contact with the seller and they agree that the Flight controller is defective and are sending me a new one out, i just have the fun of trying to solder the new one in.
so might be back to ask some more questions :D

Thanks

Reactions: VirtueViolater
Hi All

i have just been looking and have noticed that the Seller is sending me out a Omnibus F4 V5 FC it looks the same as the one thats in my wizard x220s but just wanted to check with you guys and make sure i can basically mirror the wiring on my faulty FC

Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax