Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Wizard X220s FC Replacment

Sambo1988

Reaction score
Hi All

the new flight controller for my Wizard has turned up and its the f4 omnibus V5 i understand that the current FC is a v3 and it looks a little different and the esc harness is different and im not sure i can just plug it in, This is the first FC i will have wired in and need some advice from the wizard masters on hear.

Thanks

Reactions: Wayno52
Hi green

I have looked at that guide but the reference to jumpers confused me

Thanks

The jumpers just select various configuration items. There is one to do if you need 3.3v for a spektrum receiver. Another one chooses ESC telemetry or current sensor. Another selects voltage for the RAM power pins.

That’s great so if I’m wiring it up with the standard wizard components I need not bother about the jumpers, also do I wire my escape to 5v ?

Thanks

You shouldn't need to mess with any jumpers, except maybe the RAM one. It selects either VBat or 5V to go to the RAM pins. If your camera and/or VTX are powered from the FC, it might be handy to have those RAM pins available.

Thanks green
I was going to but thought there was a specific power for the vtx and camera?
Would I be best setting the ram pins to 5v.

On the esc harness there is a 5v and ground where do I solder these to

I think the 5v and Gnd on the ESC must be a built in BEC and will produce 5V if you need it to power say the FC or something like that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax