Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!
Raymon,

Another good video! Do you slow the recording down when you edit the video? Thanks for sharing!

Jerry

Thanks man! I'm flying mini quads for about 1.5 years. But I build my first multirotor in 2010! and before this i was into longrange fpv planes!
Nice, im just hopeing i can get the hang of flying these things. Ive been practicing but its been difficult. Im going from spot to spot over and over. The wind doesnt help at all. I guess its going to take me awhile to get the hang of it

Nice, im just hopeing i can get the hang of flying these things. Ive been practicing but its been difficult. Im going from spot to spot over and over. The wind doesnt help at all. I guess its going to take me awhile to get the hang of it
You should try Hot props! this is an amazing sim! I still use it to learn weird new tricks! It's great for getting some sticktime and improve your skills!

Enjoyed the video thanks for sharing it. I have a question. Are you using the same camera for your video as for your goggles? The reason I'm curious is I have seen two cameras mounted on quads and was told they were using one for goggles and the other to record video that they could post, edit, etc.

Ok, that's what I was talking about. I've seen quads with like a Mobius or a Run Cam mounted separate, on the very top. That is the kind of set-up I'm interested in myself. I have a Yuneec Q500 now. The stills and video from it are outstanding. But I'm wanting a quad more like these 250s that I'm seeing people build and when I want video of something specific, add one of these to the top and film it. Thanks!

Ok, thanks. I'm very willing to sacrifice some quality to have a more durable quad. I'm not a real photo/video buff anyway. I just make pictures and videos and look at them. No editing, enhancing, cutting or all that. I like to fly and a race type quad will just better suit me.

Reactions: theGreenOrange

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax