Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Why doesn't my Fury F4 look like anyone else's! And what do the LEDs mean!!

mackerel

Reaction score
So I've been loving my Diatone GT m-3 but today it wouldn't connect to Betaflight :(
Well, it connected, but then I got "no configuration was received within 10 seconds, communication failed " and the Betaflight controls don't come up. Any ideas anyone??
Also, when I power it on with the LIPO attached I get the usual pre-flight beeps so I am hopeful it will still fly OK, but I wanted to change some config and now I can't. In trying to figure out what the LEDs mean, I found my board doesn't quite match other photos/schematics! I have a solid blue LED and green LED but a flashing red LED - that may be because the Frsky wasn't connected maybe, but it would be nice to have a user guide or something so I can tell - any ideas!? Photo of my board attached!

As a secondary question, I am powering a microphone for my VTX via the red and black wires you can see near the large cap and it I buzz-through with my DVM it looks like an audio in is available just below that cap, but it would be nice to confirm it - as things stand I have cut the wire from the connector which pipes video to the VTX and got audio in that way. This worked, although it came unsoldered mid-flight - and while I had video+audio really nicely prior to arming, once I was airborne the video started cutting out. Once the audio wire had come completely unsoldered the video was good again - go figure!!
Any help gratefully received!!

Attachments

• 20180815_233827.jpg
    20180815_233827.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 4

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Young_Kinslee23232