Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Who's flying this weekend? - pilots check in!

Futuramille

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Can we get a collective of flight time stories? Just a simple hello, flew in my livingroom or ripped a park.. ...maybe share a location photo?
Let's see who checks in.. should be fun! I'll start. --

Nate got back from Montana and a birthday party week for his big brother. Batteries were ready and about 24 hours sitting at full charge so of course we had to rip a few after the dew dried this morning. We cant let charged batteries sit to long. It's not healthy and its15969909329042576152462207915015.jpg a sacrilege. ?

S
Then I'm blasphemous, got out yesterday for the first time in 18 days, I've had my packs fully charged the whole stretch. ?
But it seems I'm the only one consistently flying in my neck of the woods, everyone is quitting on me. View attachment 4509
Sorry to hear your crew is thinning. these are tough times.. hard to read what this is doing to everyone.
Keep flying.. stay sane!

Well given the (Mod Removed Langage) weather over my way (it is winter I guess), sort of restricted to my block. I’ve been flying my DC2 (now that I‘ve got it tuned properly) and there are a couple of packs on the charger as we speak. View attachment 4510
that looks amazingly scraggly. beautiful back yard sir.
perfect for a 2" or even a 3"
Nate bonked a stop sign today.. 4' tall. That look down, hit and recover is working... first that cell tower.. than 9' lamp post..now stop sign.
6" quad..?
the goal is bonking a tree limb up under the tree

too much fun to be legal.

Last edited:
Do I have to wait for the weekend to fly? ? Weather permitting, I will be out there flying my new cinewhoop and my new iFlight Cidora and my Wizard X220. I might even drag my DJI Spark along.

that looks amazingly scraggly. beautiful back yard sir.
perfect for a 2" or even a 3"
Nate bonked a stop sign today.. 4' tall. That look down, hit and recover is working... first that cell tower.. than 9' lamp post..now stop sign.
6" quad..?
the goal is bonking a tree limb up under the tree

too much fun to be legal.
Well I haven’t hit any signage or posts as such, but I’ve smacked into quite a few trees on my block. Actually I’ve spent some adventurous afternoons (always the last pack) either climbing trees or throwing things at them trying to get my quads back down. As for the DC2, great quad for scooting around and under the house. The DJI HD viewing makes a lot of difference to threading your way through the scrub.

Well given the (Mod Removed Langage)weather over my way (it is winter I guess), sort of restricted to my block. I’ve been flying my DC2 (now that I‘ve got it tuned properly) and there are a couple of packs on the charger as we speak. View attachment 4510
is it in the countries of eternal summer? I envy you, because winter is coming soon

Reactions: HighTechPauper
Can we get a collective of flight time stories? Just a simple hello, flew in my livingroom or ripped a park.. ...maybe share a location photo?
Let's see who checks in.. should be fun! I'll start. --

Nate got back from Montana and a birthday party week for his big brother. Batteries were ready and about 24 hours sitting at full charge so of course we had to rip a few after the dew dried this morning. We cant let charged batteries sit to long. It's not healthy and itsView attachment 4508 a sacrilege. ?
Everything is so neat! There is no such thing in Belarus even close

Reactions: HighTechPauper
Not summer at the moment and the bush is not on fire... Cold and wet so flying when there is a break and avoiding any pools of water like the plague.

Like the plague or the virus? ? I have a spray on water repellent called Corrosion X which I bought for my RC planes that can land on water. I wonder if I should try it on my quads so I can fly over the wet grass? Hmmm ?

Like the plague or the virus? ? I have a spray on water repellent called Corrosion X which I bought for my RC planes that can land on water. I wonder if I should try it on my quads so I can fly over the wet grass? Hmmm ?
Haven’t used Corrosion X but conformal coating is used by many to coat their PCBs. Got some coming in the mail and will coat some of my gear.
As for the plague/ virus, where I live, the infection rates are very low. Probably something to do with the hard border we have in place.....

I have not tried the conformal coating myself. The Corrosion X works great and can be removed with alcohol if needed. What got my attention to this product was this video from a few years back.

Reactions: Futuramille

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax