Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Which micro?

Kevlan

Reaction score
Hi guys, im really new to fpv race drones and have so far managed 4 battery cycles (and 2 broken props) on my Echine Wizard. Its really great and lots to learn. I feel like a baby learning to walk compared to usain bolt when i watch some of the you tube videos!

Anyway, sorry for the waffle, heres my question, im thinking i should add a micro to my collection for indoor use. Can anyone tell me which fpv mivro to choose, im hoping it will run off my FS-i6 transmitter but im not clear which micro recoevers work with it

Last edited:
If you want to fly indoors, a brushed micro with prop guards is a good choice. Have a look at the Eachine qx90 and the E010S. There are tons more as well.

I was actually looking at that myself (the E010S), though the description on banggood says it is not compatible with the FS-i6s:

"Note:The FLYSKY version is not compatible with FS-i6s R9B, R6B system.
This quadcopter's FLYSKY version of the receiver is AFHDS, without AFHDS 2A.
The AFHDS 2A transmitter can be compatible with AFHDS version of the receiver.
On the frequency, select AFHDS on the remote control's operation menu, because the FS-i6 or FS-i6X transmitter, the factory default are AFHDS 2A."
Eachine E010S 65mm Micro FPV Racing Quadcopter with 800TVL CMOS Based On F3 Brush Flight Controller

Can any insight be given on this? I'm still trying to figure out transmitter compatibility.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJAluzion