Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Where should I put the reciever?

mrmund

Reaction score
Emax Hawk Sport PNP, Frsky xsr reciever.
I think I know how to connect it(advice always welcome, I'm super new).
Where, I mean physically should I be putting the reciever and how exactly should I mount it(double stick tape)? It seems like it should be intuitive and there is a correct placement the fits with the stack under the cowling but I'm not quite sure.
And one more thing. When I'm leading out the antennas where should they go and what am I trying to keep them away from so I have good signal.
Like will it disrupt the VTX if it's by that antenna?
Thanks

Attachments

• KIMG0911.JPG
    KIMG0911.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 6
Emax Hawk Sport PNP, Frsky xsr reciever.
I think I know how to connect it(advice always welcome, I'm super new).
Where, I mean physically should I be putting the reciever and how exactly should I mount it(double stick tape)? It seems like it should be intuitive and there is a correct placement the fits with the stack under the cowling but I'm not quite sure.
And one more thing. When I'm leading out the antennas where should they go and what am I trying to keep them away from so I have good signal.
Like will it disrupt the VTX if it's by that antenna?
Thanks
It looks like the Rx will fit underneath the canopy. I would firstly put a sleeve of heatshrink over the receiver completely (once you have bound it to your transmitter) and use double sided tape to secure it to the top of the Vtx. Looks like it might be tight but compared to fitting a receiver to a Diatone GTB 339, you could jam a bus in yours.
As for the antenna placement, most people either have them sticking out the top (if your canopy allows this) and use little nylon tubes to support the antennas. Alternatively, it is probably easier to mount them similar to the attached photo. The idea is to keep them at 90 degrees to each other for best coverage. You need to keep them off the carbon frame and use heatshrink tubing to sleeve the antennas and cable ties (zip ties if you are in the US) to hold them in place. 1601102979097.png

Reactions: mrmund

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput