Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Where can I find M2 and M3 flat washers?

graywoulf

Reaction score
Where can I find M2 and M3 aluminum flat washers to mount 3D printed TPU camera mounts with? With those tiny screw heads mashing into the flexible TPU mounts it is impossible to tighten the screws securely without worrying about the screw head pushing through the camera mount. I have looked everywhere for them and no luck in finding any. Thought maybe one of you would know where I can buy them. Thanks!

Reactions: HighTechPauper
Where can I find M2 and M3 aluminum flat washers to mount 3D printed TPU camera mounts with? With those tiny screw heads mashing into the flexible TPU mounts it is impossible to tighten the screws securely without worrying about the screw head pushing through the camera mount. I have looked everywhere for them and no luck in finding any. Thought maybe one of you would know where I can buy them. Thanks!
I'm not sure what these would cost after shipping...
McMaster-Carr

This may be another option. Nylon is still pretty strong and lighter. Also has free shipping.
U.S. Seller - Nylon Flat Washers Metric M2 M2.5 M3 M4 M5 M6 BLACK Free shipping | eBay

@brettbrandon, Thanks for the links. I bought some on ebay. I think that the nylon washers will do fine. I had looked on ebay earlier but was thinking that I had to have aluminum ones. Thanks again. ?

Well, Here is good example of why I want to use washers on these mounts. All I did was have a bouncy landing and landed upside down in the grass. And then on top of that, the battery strap nearly broke into.

Washers Needed.jpg Shredded Strap.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax