Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Whats the problem

Casperkc

Reaction score
I have the emax hawk pro 5 with the taranis qx7 and emax goggles and cant do nothing with them I've tried to bind and nothing it will connect to betaflight but that's about it getting really fed up with this can someone tell me something please

We start by plugging the quad into BF. If it's not coming up, try a different USB cable (many cables carry a charge, but don't carry data)

Here's a guide to binding:

You're going to be able to skip a lot of this because you didn't build your rig, but this is a setup guide

You're gonna want to take it slow with that thing, it's a BEAST if you've never flown before. Go easy, and bring it home :)

Reactions: HighTechPauper
Talked to CasperKC this morning, he is bound and working on his Modes and switches to get airborne, he was pressing the vTX button instead of the RX Bind button I believe.

Reactions: rtkDarling
Talked to CasperKC this morning, he is bound and working on his Modes and switches to get airborne, he was pressing the vTX button instead of the RX Bind button I believe.
I think I'm making the same mistake, but I don't see a bind button anywhere. It would help if I could get the canopy off. what kind of tool do i need to get that thing off?

I think I'm making the same mistake, but I don't see a bind button anywhere. It would help if I could get the canopy off. what kind of tool do i need to get that thing off?
Finally found the stupid little thing. Needle in a haystack!!!! Finally found this BabyHawk R Pro 4 inch that actually showed where it was.
The canopy doesn't have to be completely removed in order to bind it which is good because it takes some kind of special tool to remove those screws. This sport is trial by fire I tell ya.

Reactions: HighTechPauper
I quite fancy one of these next but I'd have to install the TBS nano RX and 500mw vTX. How you getting on with it and did you go for the 4 or 6s version?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larcas